11.20.2014

MORNING ESSENTIALS


Usually I start my morning drinking a huge mug of black tea, flicking trough a magazine, always making sure that I have charged my phone through out the night, always double check, because that red battery sign reminding you that 10% of battery left, might cause a panic attack on your way to work ... I've also added this amazing Daniel Wellington watch to my every morning's list. It just became my best accessory friend I have ever had from the day when Mr Postman delivered it to me. So now only 10 days left until the discount code "oggi" will expire. So don't loose your chance and use a code "oggi" at www.danielwellington.com official webpage to get a 15% off from your purchase. Treat yourself right or surprise someone with a lovely gift! 

Marble Iphone Case/ Acne Paper/ Daniel Wellington Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment