10.30.2014

WEST COAST










It's extremely hard for me to let go the summer, even though it's already the begging of November I still find myself dreaming about summer, sun, sand, waves, palm trees and the rest of the summerish pleasures that brings so much happiness into my heart. Well, I took these photos in the beginning of August and somehow forgot that I have them in my old canon camera which I keep back home in Lithuania (you known if you are a "capturing every moment of your life" freak like me, you probably know that having a camera everywhere you go or be is a necessity) and it actually sucks to carry your mirror camera every time you fly home, which usually happens every two months. So when I found these images 'I just had to post them on my blog.' It would be such a shame to waste pictures that brings back such great memories, am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment