9.21.2015

ON MY WISH LIST







Hello guys hope you are well! Today I have prepared a little wish list of mine. Clothing pieces that I am currently obsessed with and I would call them an absolute Menswear Fashion Essentials. A perfect Denim Jacket! You can never have too many Denim jackets in your wardrobe! It's a timeless piece that matches perfect with so many different outfits! A pair of Raw denim jeans. Your jeans have to be dark and raw bare this in mind! Fashion for me is all about feeling comfortable and always warm - yes always and this teddy double breasted coat is just an absolute beauty that stole my heart away. Chelsea Boots, you probably catch  me talking about them so much lately, but a perfect pair of suede chelsea boots is just a must. Also to add some 60's vibe I'm falling for these Andy Warhol inspired sunglasses. 

In Collaboration With East Dane

No comments:

Post a Comment