3.16.2015

GOLDEN HOUR IN MARYLEBONE









It was golden hour time in Marylebone! So I decided quickly to take off my coat and show you guys what I was wearing. I can't wait until I'll be able to wear outfits like this without carrying a coat or a puffer jacket with me together. Spring bring it on!!! OK so let's say if you don't have a beige hat for this Spring/Summer season, you got to get yourself one it's a MUST  and definitely converse sneakers low tops high tops it's up to you, but make sure that you own a pair! I styled my converse with a pair of skinny jeans (as always), Sonic Youth Band Tshirt, my favourite light blue shirt and this amazing new hat. Hope you are having a great Monday! Thanks Christie from FeedYourFashionAnimal for helping me out with the photos!


Wearing H&M Hat, Sandro Tshirt, Uniqlo Shirt, Cheap Monday Jeans, Converse Sneakers


3 comments:

  1. love your style and I defo agree with the beige hat trend for Spring/Summer 2015! Thanks for following! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look and I love the hat :)

    xxx

    anna from http://stylelovely.com/mimundonormal/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hat is really nice & also great style

    ReplyDelete