2.28.2015

ON THE RUN






Thank god it's Saturday morning and I finally have some time to prepare a new post for the blog! This is what I was wearing for the first day of London fashion week and it was all about not getting cold and wet while running in between the shows, presentations and showrooms... Plus feeling comfortable and staying true to yourself and giving a lough out of those who were TRYING SO HARD TO PRETEND THAT IT'S SUMMER OUTSIDE" - I know  you were cold... 1:0 Me vs London Fashion Week. Thanks Feedyourfashionanimal for helping me out with the photos.

Wearing H&M Hat/ Zara Raincoat/ COS Sweater/ Sandro Sneakers 


3 comments:

  1. I lOVE what you're wearing especially the shoes! they remind me one similar of a women's one from Zara

    https://www.bloglovin.com/people/manishaanwari2-11510825

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretending it's summer outside hahaha! I have to do that most days too, gotta love the UK

    www.londonmckenzie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoes!
    itsliterallysarah.com

    ReplyDelete