2.19.2015

COMFORT OVER FASHION FASHION OVER COMFORT





Comfort over fashion, fashion over comfort, comfort over fashion, fashion over comfort - me fighting with myself every day and this is my solution to the problem or at least an attempt to play it fashionable and comfortable at the same time! The baggier it is the better! Wearing my favourite shirt, a black sweat and them superstar sneaks! LFW is kicking off tomorrow - so stay tuned for more updates and some fun posts! For daily updates follow my Instagram account here 

Acne Studios Sweater/ Uniqlo Shirt/ Zara Trousers/ Adidas Sneakers

6 comments:

  1. Comfortable and fashionable clothes are heavenly. You don't have to question anything when you're wearing an Acne Sweater with Zara. Great look!
    In the colder times of the year it's definitely comfort over fashion. Definitely.

    www.theherissue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comfortable and fashionable clothes are heavenly. You don't have to question anything when you're wearing an Acne Sweater with Zara. Great look!
    In the colder times of the year it's definitely comfort over fashion. Definitely.

    www.theherissue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love it when you can balance comfort and fashion!! I, for once, always choose comfort, when facing that problem. (Maybe that's why I never post OOTDs haha).

    Loved the blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like Superstars are again on their rise ^_^ I remember them as a must have 10 years ago =D
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sneakers.

    Thanks for following us on Bloglovin'! We're following you back.

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete