10.18.2014

IN THE STREETS OF LONDON





Hello there for those who follow me on Instagram you are probably familiar with these images already. Nevertheless I really wanted to share this outfit with you guys on the blog, as well! This is what I was wearing on my way to have some Thursday night drinks with my mates! Personally I really love this outfit it's easy to wear and is a mixture of smart and edgy pieces. So I styled my new turtleneck with a pair of ripped washed black denim jeans, high top mono sneakers and a hat. Hope you are having a great Saturday and talk to you soon! 

Wearing H&M Hat, Topman Jeans, Ray Ban Sunglasses, Sandro Sneakers

1 comment:

  1. you're really special
    I have a new look in my blog with a special suit!!!!!!

    NEW OUTFIT IN MY BLOG!!!! READY FOR A FORMAL (collaboration with Tailor4Less )
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/10/ready-for-formal.html

    ReplyDelete