9.23.2014

WHERE ARE MY SUPERSTARS






Hello there guys! So today I am sharing with you my first outfit from London fashion week day one. First day of fashion week was so much fun! Had a great day with my blogger friends, was running from one show to another and after all enjoyed lunch at a french restaurant! Talking about the outfit stayed true to myself (you know, simple layering) and wore a light blue shirt paired with black skinny jeans and superstar sneakers! Thanks for the photos to my fashion buddy Feedyourfashionanimal!

Wearing Uniqlo Shirt/ Cos Tee/ Cheap Monday Jeans/ Adidas Superstar Sneakers

2 comments:

  1. super cool pics man
    SEE MY NEW LOOK IN SPAIN!!!!!

    NEW OUTFIT IN MY BLOG: STRIPES OVER THE SEA with my new Trashness shirt
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/09/stripes-over-sea.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics!<3

    www.theblack-hairedboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete