8.30.2014

TAP COFFEE No. 193


Yeah, if you follow me on Instagram and other social media platfroms you’ve probably seen this photo already. I’ve received many comments and messages from people asking me what place is it and where it’s located. I am pretty much sure that people who spend lots of time in central London are aware of this great place, which is called – Tap Coffee. It has three branches around London, but my favourite one is on 193 Wardour Street. It has that great vibe whether you want to catch up with your friends or enjoy your coffee alone. For me this coffee shop has that Californian vibe, but probably because two years ago there I bumped into Natascha Mcelhone, known as Karen from Californication TV series! OK, that’s my little story, now it's your turn to experience Tap No. 193


No comments:

Post a Comment