6.11.2014

C A L I F O R N I A D R E A M I N




Hey I'm back to London after a little holiday break and here we go again. I'm sharing my summerish outfit with you guys! Wearing Cos plain white tee, Cheap Monday denim shorts, and Vans Sk8 High sneakers! What do you think about this (short, sock, high top sneaker) combo? Would you wear something like this on a sunny summer day? Have a great week, plus check my Instagram profile for the daily updates, btw from tomorrow I'm off to Paris for a couple of days (Paris is always a good idea isn't it?) So see you soon! 

2 comments:

  1. this is a nice outfit with fantastic pics!!!

    NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG! BLUE & YELLOW OBSESSION
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/06/blue-yellow-obsession-and-heart-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this combo, and love the whole outfit as always <3

    Fabio

    www.theblack-hairedboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete